LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad. I know, I know - low carb salads and guilty pleasures don't normally go together, but this is one of my go-to healthy recipes that I literally build my You guys, sometimes I just get a craving for low carb chicken recipes that is scrumptious, sweet and salty Asian food and this Chinese chicken salad is. Now all of that being said, I have made this delicious Low Carb Chinese Chicken Salad far too many times (always with rave reviews) not to share it with you, even if only two or three of you actually make it! Because this is made with a variety of shredded cabbage which is heartier than lettuce, you can.
For extra convenience, canned chicken or store-bought rotisserie chicken can be used in this keto chicken salad You can also make a low-carb chicken salad without mayo if you prefer. I have a recipe for cranberry walnut chicken salad made with mashed. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on. You can have LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad
- Prepare 2 cup of Chicken Breast | cooked & shredded.
- You need 2 cup of Red Cabbage | shredded.
- You need 2 cup of Green Cabbage | shredded.
- Prepare 4 of Green Onions | sliced.
- It's 1/2 cup of Almonds | slivered.
- It's 2 tbsp of Sesame Seeds | toasted.
- It's of Dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grape or Flax Seed Oil.
- It's 1/4 cup of Vinegar.
- It's 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Baby Spring Salad Mix.
This Chinese Chicken Salad is fresh, crisp, crunchy, and a million times healthier and more delicious than your favorite restaurant. Made with juicy shredded chicken, fried wontons, mixed greens, and the very best homemade Asian sesame vinaigrette. Keyword: chicken and cabbage, chicken thigh recipes, low-carb cabbage. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad instructions
- Toss all of the salad ingredients together in a large bowl..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients..
- Pour dressing over salad and toss until well coated..
- Refrigerate for two hours..
- Serve chilled over Baby Spring Salad Mix..
Easy Keto Low Carb Chicken Salad Recipe - Paleo - This easy chicken salad recipe is packed with flavorful herbs. Learn how to make simple, healthy, & naturally low carb chicken salad in just a few minutes! A low-carb salad doesn't have to be boring and unsatisfying. This protein-packed recipe for Asian chopped salad is packed with fresh flavors! Chicken Thighs with Low Carb Sausage StuffingMy life cookbook.