Oven Roasted Cabbage. Roast cabbage in the oven with onion, bacon, butter, and seasoned salt to make this delicious dish. Our recipe for delicious roasted cabbage wedges goes well with corned beef, but you could also make them for a tasty, veggie-forward side any night of the week. A nice roasted cabbage that becomes a warm salad when using the balsamic vinegar option. **Two cutting options provided both tend to want to separate just because it is cabbage.
Oven roasted cabbage steaks are one of the easiest yet most visually impactful and tastiest cabbage dishes you'll ever make. Not even an ounce of exaggeration here - try them for yourself. Spread the cabbage wedges out onto a large sheet pan. You can have Oven Roasted Cabbage using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Cabbage
- Prepare 1 head of cabbage.
- It's 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
BONUS: Oven roasted cabbage wedges recipe. Cabbage ultra-versatile vegetable that tastes amazing if cooked right. It comes in different varieties and every country has its own way of cooking it. These oven-roasted cabbage steaks are an easy and delicious side dish that is topped with bacon and fresh herbs.
Oven Roasted Cabbage step by step
- Wash cabbage and cut into 1/2-inch wedges..
- Mix olive oil, salt, garlic powder, turmeric and chili powder in a small bowl..
- Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil and brush on a light coating of the oil mixture..
- Place cabbage wedges on cookie sheet. Brush olive oil mixture on to coat, but don't soak them in the mixture. You don't want too much spice!.
- Roast at 375 for 10 minutes. The edges of the cabbage should be slightly brown..
- Flip the wedges over and bake for another 15 minutes at 275. Until the wedges are tender..
These roasted cabbage wedges are crispy and flavorful. Roasting this vegetable is a game-changer, convincing even the most reluctant picky eaters that it's. Roasted red cabbage recipes - oven-roasted red cabbage with wine sauce. Easy cabbage recipe to cook roasted cabbage in the oven of red cabbage, red wine, and vegetables. These Oven Roasted Cabbage Wedges are a fantastic healthy and low calorie side dish recipe that are not only delicious, but SO easy to prepare.