Tami's Roasted Cabbage Steaks. Drizzle with olive oil over each steak. Crispy Roasted Cabbage Steaks may actually rival my Crispy Slow Cooker Corned Beef for my favorite part of the meal. Everything you love about roasted Brussels Sprouts are made even easier here with cabbage.
These cabbage steaks are so, so, soooo good! It's just layers and layers of crunchy and creamy satisfaction with the bonus drizzle of garlic and balsamic. Delicious Roasted Cabbage Steaks, thick slices of cabbage rubbed with parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme and roasted until tender and juicy. You can have Tami's Roasted Cabbage Steaks using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tami's Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Prepare 2 heads of green cabbage.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil per steak.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced per steak.
- It's to taste of salt & pepper.
Perfect main dish or side for St. Here in Florida, the fields are laden with mature cabbages. Forget corned beef and new potatoes this St. Patrick's Day, and try this recipe for Roasted Cabbage Steaks.
Tami's Roasted Cabbage Steaks step by step
- Preheat oven 400°F. Slice cabbage into 1/2 " thick steaks. Drizzle with olive oil over each steak. Mince 1 garlic clove add per steak. Salt & pepper to taste..
- Bake for 45 minutes turning half way. Enjoy!!.
Cabbage steaks are the result of taking a large head of cabbage and cutting from root to top into thick slices otherwise known as "steaks". You can then season and bake or grill the steaks for a delicious way to prepare cabbage! Baked cabbage steaks are keto, vegan, gluten-free. Once you see how easy it is to make these Roasted Cabbage Steaks, you're going to want to make some tonight! Roasted cabbage steaks are delicious and is one of my favorite ways to prepare cabbage.