Roasted Cabbage with Chive-Mustard Vinaigrette.
You can have Roasted Cabbage with Chive-Mustard Vinaigrette using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Cabbage with Chive-Mustard Vinaigrette
- You need of cabbage:.
- It's 1/2 of medium green cabbage(1-1 1/2 lb), outer leaves removed.
- It's 1 T of evoo.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It's of vinaigrette :.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- It's 2 tsp of white balsamic or white-wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 T of fresh chives, minced.
- Prepare 2 T of evoo.
Roasted Cabbage with Chive-Mustard Vinaigrette instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat large baking sheet with cooking spray..
- Cut cabbage half into four wedges and cut out thick core, leaving the wedges as intact as possible..
- Drizzle the cut sides with 1 T oil and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper..
- Place the wedges flat-side down on baking sheet..
- Roast the cabbage for 12 min. Carefuly flip and roast until browned on both sides, about another 8 min..
- Combine mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, pepper and 1/4 tsp salt in a small bowl..
- Add chives and oil, stir until well combined..
- Transfer cabbage to serving plate and drizzle with vinaigrette while still hot. Serve hot or at room temperature..