Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting. Made from simple everyday ingredients, these chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting will be your new favorite. For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk. This is the same exact chocolate cupcake recipe, a "foundation" recipe where I like to apply all different frosting flavors.
Begin by melting the milk chocolate in the microwave. Next, combine the butter, Confectioners' sugar, cocoa powder and salt in the bowl of a food processor. These simple Chocolate Cupcakes are perfect in flavor and texture, paired with chocolate buttercream frosting. You can have Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting
- Prepare 100 gms of maida.
- You need 50 gms of butter salted.
- Prepare 200 gms of condensed milk.
- Prepare 20 gms of coco powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 60 ml of water.
- Prepare of For frosting.
- You need 200 gms of milk chocolate compound.
- You need 50 gms of fresh cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of whipped cream.
These dark chocolate cupcakes are ultra chocolatey. The chocolate cake portion is dark, rich and decadent but still fluffy. The combination of a rich and moist chocolate butter cake topped with a rich and The chocolate butter frosting recipe is adapted from the cookbook Chocolate Bar by Matt Lewis and Alison Nelson who run a chocolate boutique in New. Chocolate on chocolate on chocolate, what could be better?
Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting step by step
- Line the cupcake mould, preheat the oven over 180•c.
- Sift maida, coco powder, baking powder & baking soda & keep aside..
- Beat butter & milkmaid, add sifted flour mix & water & make a nice thick batter. Then pour batter into lined cupcake moulds & fill it half..
- Bake it in a preheated oven for 20-25min.
- Once done cool them for 1 hour, in the meantime prepare the frosting..
- Make a ganache with the help of cooking chocolate & fresh cream & then bring to room temperature, then fold in the whipped cream & refrigerate the frosting for 2 hours..
- Fill the frosting in piping bag & pipe it over the cupcakes. Garnish with sugar hearts..
These cupcakes will be your new go-to: ultra moist and topped with a cloud-like chocolate These cupcakes are nothing short of incredible, and I'll reiterate that this frosting is absolutely divine. I called it chocolate fudge frosting in the. Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting is the ultimate topping for Keto Chocolate Cupcakes. This rich and decadent icing on top of dense chocolate cupcakes will be your favorite keto dessert. This easy cupcake recipe is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly.