Tammy treats chocolate cake with frosting. Sourdough Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Frosting. We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same).
You can use this same formula to use root beer or coffee to upgrade the flavor of this classic glaze. Chocolate buttercream frosting can be made with either a few scoops of cocoa powder, chocolate milk powder. This chocolate layer cake turns out so fluffy and nice. You can cook Tammy treats chocolate cake with frosting using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tammy treats chocolate cake with frosting
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare of I cup vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
- You need of I tbsp baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla flavour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
Honestly, it's pretty simple and straightforward to make. The recipe for the chocolate chiffon cake is hers. I tried her chocolate frosting and I think I over-whipped and made it grainy (still tasty, but despite my best. Puppy Treats, Diy Dog Treats, Puppy Food.
Tammy treats chocolate cake with frosting step by step
- Add all your dry ingredients in a bowl (flour, cocoa power, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda) and mix thoroughly.
- Add your egg, milk, flavour, vegetable oil to the bowl of dry ingredients and mix with a spatula or hand mixer. Now add your cup of boiling to the mixture and mix gently till no trace of crumbs..
- Grease your baking pan and pour your batter into it and bake for 30 mins..
This easy Chocolate Frosting recipe is the BEST frosting for cakes, especially birthday cupcakes!! It's simple to whip up and so creamy! My children have inherited my husband's love of chocolate and continue to request chocolate cake with this particular chocolate frosting recipe for every birthday. I once sent this rich chocolate cake to my kids' teachers, and it vanished, so I had to make another one. For frosting, sift confectioners' sugar and cocoa together.