Eggless Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting. Love chocolate cake with coffee flavor in it and there are no eggs left in your fridge? Then this recipe is for you. This is super rich eggless chocolate.
This eggless chocolate cake was way before I started the blog and for some reason, I did not save the recipe. It had a soy milk ganache for the frosting and. Eggless chocolate cake is one of the quickest and can be made even by a beginner without any hassles. You can cook Eggless Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
- It's 3/4 cup of refined flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of -Cocoa Powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It's 1/3 cup of Oil.
- It's 3/4 cup of Castor Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Thick Curd.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It's 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need of For Cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cream Cheese.
- It's 3 tbsp of Ganache (Chocolate + heavy cream).
- You need 1 Cup of Icing Sugar.
- You need Pinch of salt.
It turns out very soft, moist, spongy and very light. A simple chocolate syrup, whipped cream frosting or chocolate buttercream frosting goes well on this cake. For the chocolate cake in the photos, I used this fluffy chocolate frosting recipe. Feel free to use your favorite vanilla or chocolate buttercream frosting Or change up the flavor by topping the cake with cream cheese frosting, peanut butter frosting, whipped cream, ice cream, sliced strawberries, or.
Eggless Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting step by step
- For chocolate cake: preheat oven to 200C. Whisk all the dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Add curd and vanilla extract..
- Mix in Milk and vinegar in separate bowl and let it stand for 5 min..
- Mix milk to wet ingredients..
- Add dry to wet ingredients. Whisk well..
- Pour it in a loaf pan and bake for 20- 30 min..
- For cream: Cream butter and cream cheese till fluffy..
- Add icing sugar and salt. Beat till mixed..
- Add Ganache and beat till incorporated..
- Rest in fridge for 15 minutes..
- Once the cake is completely cool, top it with frosting and cherries..
Eggless Whole Wheat Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting Recipe. A moist cake that is made whole wheat flour, brown sugar and Serve this delicious and moist Eggless Whole Wheat Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting Recipe during tea time or after Delicious Italian Chicken Cacciatore. To make the cream cheese frosting, combine the cream cheese and butter, and beat until soft and creamy. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla beat on low speed until the sugar is mixed in then beat on high speed until Have you made this Intense Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting? The chocolate cake is really moist and overflowing with rich chocolate flavor, with a hint o' Guinness in the background.