Red velvet cake with a chocolate ganache cream frosting. This red velvet cake is moist and delicious with a toasted marshmallow filling and a chocolate sour cream frosting. In researching red velvet cake recipes, I saw a lot of cakes that were bright red, like a crayon. I'll be honest, the artificial color of these cakes were totally off-putting.
I wanted to make a chocolate roll with the ganache as filling as well asthe frosting. Red Velvet Cake with White Chocolate FrostingSomething Swanky. Red Velvet Cake Frosting Without Cream Cheese Recipes. You can have Red velvet cake with a chocolate ganache cream frosting using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red velvet cake with a chocolate ganache cream frosting
- You need 21/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of margarine.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- It's 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of liquid cooking oil.
- It's 1 drop of Red color (maimun).
- You need 3 of tsps vanilla essence.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
Red Velvet Cake/Easy,Moist Homemade Red Velvet CakeZuranaz Recipe. Make this classic moist red velvet cake for your next celebration! So eye-catching and delicious, with a subtle cocoa and creamy buttermilk flavor. This red velvet cake tastes so rich!
Red velvet cake with a chocolate ganache cream frosting instructions
- Pre heat oven at 170 degrees.
- Grease baking tin.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and unsweetened cocoa and set aside..
- Whip margarine with sugar till white, add eggs one by one as you whip, add cooking oil, vanilla essence, vinegar and color then whip to incorporate the ingredients..
- Fold in sifted flour in first half then the second half as you add in milk in bits.
- Pour the batter into the baking tin and bake for 45-50 minutes, by then it should be ready..
- Whip whipping cream till its firm and frost the under coat and let it settle in a fridge for an hour. In a separate bowl mix color with the remaining whipping cream and frost the entire cake, use it to decorate the cake as well..
- In a separate small bowl mix 2tsps of whipping cream with a piece of dark chocolate and put it in a hot water container to melt. Use a spoon or dropper to drop the melted chocolate on top of the cake as it drips down the cake. I used the same chocolate ganache to write on the cake..
The cocoa flavor really shines, and there's a subtle tang from the buttermilk. The cream cheese frosting plays off of. Red velvet cake with what is most likely the original frosting, ermine frosting. One bite, and you will save your cream cheese frosting for carrot cake! This rich, moist red velvet cake has a hint of cocoa and deep rich red color.