Chocolate Icing Cake.
You can cook Chocolate Icing Cake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Icing Cake
- You need 200 gm of refined flour (Maida).
- You need 300 gm of castor sugar.
- It's 85 gm of cocoa powder.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
- It's 125 of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 250 ml of boiling water.
- Prepare of For chocolate icing.
- It's 200 gm of plain chocolate.
- Prepare 250 ml of double cream.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped nuts.
Chocolate Icing Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 160 to 180 degree..and Grease the heart shape tins..
- For the cake, place all of the cake ingredients, except the boiling water, into a large mixing bowl. Using a electric whisk, beat the mixture until smooth and well mix....
- Add the boiling water to the mixture, a little at a time, until smooth..
- Pour the batter into the heart shape tins and bake in the oven for 25–35 minutes, or until the top is firm to the touch and a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean..
- Remove the cakes from the oven and allow to cool completely....
- For the chocolate icing, heat the chocolate and cream in a pan over a low heat until the chocolate melts. Remove the pan from the heat and whisk the mixture until smooth...Set aside to cool for 1 to 2 hour....
- To assemble the cake, Carefully remove the cakes from the tins. Spread a little chocolate icing over the top.....
- Now sprinkle chopped nuts and serve......