Butter cream /chocolate frosting. Chocolate buttercream frosting has always been an item on my grocery list rather than a recipe in my baking repertoire. Unsalted butter: I suggest using unsalted butter since the amount of salt can vary between different brands of salted butter. Unsweetened cocoa powder: Gives this easy chocolate buttercream frosting a rich, chocolatey flavor.
This is my favorite chocolate buttercream recipe. I'm tempted to call it a "basic" Like a decadent brownie in frosting form. Melts in your mouth and is unbelievable on chocolate. You can cook Butter cream /chocolate frosting using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butter cream /chocolate frosting
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- You need 3-4 cup of icing sugar.
- It's 2 tablespoon of flavour of your choice.
- It's 1 cup of cocoa powder for.
- It's 1-2 tablespoon of milk.
This Chocolate Buttercream Frosting is: ✅ Perfect for piping - it holds its shape with swirls, roses etc. ✅ Can be used for sandwiching between cake layers - it won't ooze out. Add in the sifted cocoa and salt. Our Best Chocolate Buttercream Frosting starts with our Best Buttercream Frosting Recipe as the base. If you have never made that before … you will find the recipe here!
Butter cream /chocolate frosting step by step
- Beat butter until and fluffy.add icing sugar one cup at a time and mix well.add milk and flavour and stir.
- For chocolate frosting,add 1cup of cocoa powder to the above mixture.if too thick add two table spoon of milk. Pipe your frosting.i used 2D nozzle to frost my cake with.
First, add the softened butter and the Vanilla and mix until thoroughly combined. Chocolate buttercream frosting is a chocolate lovers dream come true. Find ingredients, tools and step-by-step instructions at Wilton.com. This vegan chocolate buttercream frosting is dairy-free and can be modified into a paleo buttercream frosting as well. Spread on cooled cake or other items needing frosting.