Quick Creamy Clam Dip. Classic creamy clam dip recipe for even the picky eater to clean their dish of appetizer. The recipe is so easy and quick to fix, no cooking is required and a trip to the grocery store would make plenty. You can make this before hand, chilled and serve at that party, gathering, picnic or on the road.
Added a little minced onion instead of juice. Made the mistake of draining the clams, blending cream cheese, etc; then adding all the liquid back in. Serve with pita chips, crackers or veggies. You can have Quick Creamy Clam Dip using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Creamy Clam Dip
- Prepare 1 of 6 1/2 oz. can minced clams, undrained.
- You need 1 of 8 oz. package cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of of hotsauce or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of worcestershire sauce + a few dashes to taste.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
Toss in a second can of minced clams for some super shellfish deliciousness. This Cream Cheese Clam Dip is so delicious, and takes just a few minutes to make! Canned clams add the perfect touch to this creamy dip! You can serve this dip with your favorite chips, crackers, or even crostini!
Quick Creamy Clam Dip instructions
- Drain clams - reserving juice. Set clams aside..
- Cube cream cheese..
- Combine clam juice, cubed cream cheese, butter, worcestershire & hot sauce in a saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring often, until cream cheese is melted..
- Stir in clams. Remove from heat..
- Let dip cool off for a few minutes to thicken. Serve dip warm with table crackers or triscuit thin crisps - my personal favorite :).
- Enjoy - psychobetty....xoxo..
Although you can serve this dip right away, the flavors blend better after chilling a few hours. —Frances Councill, Crawford, Florida. This versatile clam dip is flavored with Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, and a touch of Tabasco sauce. Minced clams and cream cheese, along with Tabasco and lemon juice, make this a flavorful dip. It's incredibly easy to throw together and your friends and. Accompaniment: Toasted pita wedges or potato chips.