Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread. Grilled chicken breast skewers, marinated in a yogurt lemon marinade, grilled with lemon slices, served with cucumber yogurt tzatziki sauce. Chicken souvlaki is another word for seasoned Greek kabobs and they make a nice appetizer when dipped into homemade tzatziki sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki Sauce.
If not, let me introduce you to. Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Tzatziki Sauce Chicken kabobs is the Greek version of meat on a stick. You can have Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread using 37 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread
- Prepare of ● For The Brined Chicken [brine 24 hours].
- It's 3 Pounds of Chicken Breasts [1" cubed].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Kosher Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- It's 2 tbsp of Granulated Onion.
- You need of ● For The Chicken Marinade [1 tsp a piece or to taste].
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It's of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need of White Pepper.
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare 4 Dashes of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- You need of Granulated Garlic.
- You need of Granulated Onion.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning.
- It's of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare of ● For The Tatziki Sauce.
- It's 1 Pound of Sour Cream.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Oikos Plain Greek Yougart.
- It's 2 of EX LG Firm Cucumber [de-seeded - fully drained].
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Dill.
- You need of ● For The Fresh Vegetables [as needed].
- It's of Bell Peppers [green - red - orange - yellow - 1 1/2" chop].
- Prepare of Red Onions [quartered].
- It's of Brown Mushrooms [left whole].
- It's of White Onions [quartered].
- It's of White Mushrooms [left whole].
- Prepare of Yellow Zucchini [rounds].
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatoes [all colors].
- It's of ● For The Sides / Toppers.
- It's of Lemon Wedges.
- It's Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare of ● For The Bread [grilled].
- It's of Naan Bread.
- You need of Flour Tortillas.
In this recipe, the chicken kabobs are served with a cucumber-dill sauce called tzatziki. Serve up this dish with rice pilaf or a medley of roasted vegetables for a satisfying meal. Turn kabobs several times, brushing with marinade. Serve with warm pita bread and Tzatziki sauce.
Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread step by step
- Brine your chicken in ice water, 1/2 cup salt,1/2 cup sugar, 2 tbsp granulated garlic and 2 tbsp granulated onion powder for 24 hours..
- Make your Tatziki Sauce. Shredded cucumbers with sea salt draining pictured. Then heavily drained thru cheese cloth..
- For your Tatziki Sauce..
- Mix everything in the Tatziki Sauce section together and chill well..
- Drain your chicken and pat dry..
- Add garlic olive oil with all seasonings, mix and marinate for 2 hours in fridge..
- Fully marinated chicken pictured..
- Gather your fresh vegetables. Chop all at 1 1/2" pieces..
- Gather your Naan Bread or flour tortillas and ready it for a quick grilling. Just enough to char them..
- Grill vegetables on top and meat on open flame bottom. Allow the juices from your vegetables to drip on your meat..
- Fully cooked / charred meat and vegetables pictured.
Put all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine with a fork. Grill kabobs until charred on the outside and medium-rare on the inside, turning only once, about. These Greek Chicken Kabobs are so juicy and full of flavor. The chicken kabobs are marinated in Greek Yogurt, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, red We love to serve these chicken kabobs with a homemade tzatziki sauce and warmed Naan bread. We keep the tzatziki sauce in our refrigerator at.