Chocolate Caramel Cupcakes With Strawberry Cream Frosting. Salted Caramel Cupcakes - Chocolate cupcakes infused with a browned butter and sugar combination, topped with salted caramel frosting. Reduce the mixer speed to low, and add the flour mixture in three additions, alternating with the sour cream, beginning and ending with the flour mixture. In a bowl of a standing mixer, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about six minutes.
I created wonderful strawberry buttercream Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes. Posted in Cupcakes, Easter & Spring. Strawberry Cupcakes with Creamy Strawberry Frosting. You can have Chocolate Caramel Cupcakes With Strawberry Cream Frosting using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Caramel Cupcakes With Strawberry Cream Frosting
- You need 1.5 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- It's 1/4 cup of Caramel syrup.
- It's 1 cup of Sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare For of Strawberry Frosting:.
- It's 1 cup of Whipping cream.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 drops of Strawberry flavour essence.
I know, I post a ridiculous amount of cupcake recipes. Last week I made a layered strawberry cake. Very similar to these, but I topped that with a cream cheese frosting. Well, when you combined cream cheese frosting with sliced.
Chocolate Caramel Cupcakes With Strawberry Cream Frosting step by step
- In a mixing bowl add the buttermilk and baking soda, mix well and keep aside..
- Sieve the flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, salt, mix well and keep aside..
- In the buttermilk mixture add sugar, vanilla extract, oil, caramrl syrup, mix well and let sugar dissolve..
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and gently fold to make a smooth batter..
- Line cupcakes liners in the cupcake tray. Preheat oven @180° for 10 mins..
- Spoon the batter in the cupcake liners and bake for 20 mins..
- Remove from oven and let it cool down completely..
- Meanwhile making the frosting. In a large mixing bowl add the whipping cream and beat with an electric beater on medium-high speed for a min. Then add the powdered sugar and vanilla flavour and beat further till you get a stiff peak. Your frosting is ready. Refrigerate till further use..
- Once the cupcakes are cool down completely pipe the cupcakes using a piping bag and any nozzle of your choice and serve. Enjoy..
I made two versions of these cupcakes, with Cream Cheese Frosting and Vanilla Buttercream Frosting. While I always prefer cream cheese over How to assemble Chocolate Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Vanilla Buttercream Frosting: Using a knife or a cupcake corer, cut out small. These chocolate-mayonnaise cupcakes are moist and tender, topped with a creamy caramel frosting. Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate Cupcakes with Caramel Frosting. I also added an extra tablespoon of jam - strawberry because that's what I had on hand.