Chocolate cupcakes with Vanilla buttercream frosting. Vanilla buttercream is my first choice- I love sweet, creamy vanilla with chocolate cupcakes and sprinkles. Kids love these as birthday treats, too. If you want to take it a step further, try swirled frosting instead!
Basic butter cream or American buttercream is an easy cupcake frosting to make. Today we will look at the basic recipe and some of my favourite variations. Add the vanilla and icing sugar and beat until smooth. You can cook Chocolate cupcakes with Vanilla buttercream frosting using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cupcakes with Vanilla buttercream frosting
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It's 1/4 of & 1/8 cup cocoa powder.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of castor sugar.
- It's 1/3 cup of oil.
- It's 1/8 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 of & 1/8 cup hot boiling water.
- You need 1 tsp of chocolate extract.
- You need of for frosting:.
- Prepare 100 gm of unsalted butter(room temperature).
- You need 2 cups of icing sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanila extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of milk(if needed).
Lemon Buttercream Frosting for Cupcakes Recipe. They were featuring a The absolute best combination of my favorite chocolate cupcakes and the best vanilla frosting recipe. So simple, but so delicious and a total classic! I have a favorite chocolate cake recipe, but a really good vanilla or white cake recipe has eluded me for quite some time.
Chocolate cupcakes with Vanilla buttercream frosting step by step
- Stieve all dry ingredients n add sugar in it.. mix n set a side...
- Now in another bowl mix all wet ingredients with hand whisk(do not over mix)..Now add in dry ingredients n fold with spatula...
- Batter is ready Now.. Now line up ur cupcake liner with 2/3 of the quantity.. mean while start heating ur oven at 180 degree on lower flame(only).. set time for 20 to 25 mins...
- Now bake ur cupcakes.. n allow to cool.
- For frosting.. mix all ingredients except milk n beat on low speed until creamy texture form.. if u find ur texture hard then add milk(do not add too much otherwise ur frosting become running.. it has to b little hard so u can make ur desired shape).. Now take a piping bag insert 2d nozzel in it.. fill ur bag with frosting n make shapes...
- Decorate with sprinkles,ready r homemade foundant n enjoy...
My Strawberry Cake is a vanilla cake with strawberry frosting, but that is In that spirit, here are a few tips for making my Easy Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting. A real buttercream frosting takes little time to make, can be tinted with food coloring (use paste or gel, not liquid food color), and will hold up to one week if tightly covered and refrigerated. Use a real vanilla; imitations are not recommended. If you can find a vanilla bean paste it's well worth the investment. It compliments so many delicious cakes and cupcakes, but my favorite is when it paired with my favorite chocolate Thankfully, this chocolate buttercream comes together quickly and makes plenty to frost a three layer cake or three dozen cupcakes beautifully. "Chocolate with vanilla frosting." Done and done.