Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Keeping things monotone (though highly indulgent) with chocolate buttercream and a friendly Made from simple everyday ingredients, these chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting will be your. I am sharing with you my favourite chocolate cupcake recipe with chocolate buttercream frosting.
This recipe is made in one bowl, and is frosted with a delicious chocolate buttercream. While the cupcakes bake and cool, make the chocolate frosting. How is it that I've never shared a chocolate cupcake recipe with chocolate buttercream frosting before?? You can cook Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 2 of medium room-temperature eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It's 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It's of Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- You need 3 of and 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of milk.
- It's 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Sprinkles for decorating (optional).
Okay, I've shared lots of chocolate cupcakes with different kinds of frosting, but who doesn't love this classic combination — chocolate. Easy to make, unusually moist chocolate cupcakes and no mixer required! No eggs either, the recipe uses a combo of baking soda and vinegar for leavening. These Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, decadent, ultra-flavorful and easy.
Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350⁰F and then get your muffin tray and line it with muffin liners..
- In 2 separate bowls, mix the dry ingredients together; mix all the wet ingredients together and then incorporate the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Commence blending again but make sure not to over mix..
- Pour the batter into the muffin cup, filling only about two-thirds of the cup and bake for approximately 20-22 minutes.
- Get the tray out and let them cool before adding the frosting..
- To make the frosting, Beat the butter on medium speed until creamy for about 2 minutes..
- Add confectioners’ sugar, cocoa powder, milk and vanilla extract. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase to high speed and beat for 1 full minute. Tip: Add 1/4 cup more confectioners’ sugar or cocoa powder if frosting is too thin, you can also freeze and beat again when needed to use..
Pipe the frosting onto your cupcakes with whatever frosting tip your heart desires. I used a large star tip working in a circular motion; starting at. Perfect soft and moist Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes topped with a creamy Chocolate Buttercream Frosting! The perfect cupcakes for all occasion! I wanted to bake something with chocolate since chocolate is something I love so much and it always helps lift my mood and so I ended up baking.