Eggless chocolate cake with Fondant. Here's some Eggless Choco Lava Cake for you all! Now whether you call it Chocolate Fondant, or Molten Lava or Choco Lava Cake, it can be a task to make them. A simple eggless chocolate cake recipe from scratch with step-by-step instructions to bake a moist, decadent chocolate cake for any birthdays.
Eggless chocolate cake is one of the quickest and can be made even by a beginner without any hassles. It turns out very soft, moist, spongy and To make this eggless chocolate cake with wheat flour, butter & milk just use little more water or milk. Then to improve the taste & texture pour some. You can cook Eggless chocolate cake with Fondant using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless chocolate cake with Fondant
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups (180 grams) of all-purpose flour or organic maida or wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder (use good quality cocoa).
- It's 1 teaspoon of Baking soda (check expiry date).
- Prepare ½ teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of sugar (organic, or 1.5 cups jaggery).
- It's 1 cup of Water (use milk to make rich cake).
- It's 1/3 cup or 80 ml of oil (light olive oil or melted butter).
- It's 1 tablespoon of Vanilla extract (or vanilla powder or essence as needed).
Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe with stepwise photos. Making this eggless chocolate cake with whole wheat flour added another element to that challenge as this usually causes a cake or bread to be much denser than those made with all-purpose flour. This eggless chocolate cake recipe is almost same as my recipe for eggless chocolate cupcakes. Eggless Vanilla Cake and Eggless Chocolate Cake and butter based Vanilla Cake Recipe.
Eggless chocolate cake with Fondant step by step
- Preparation for eggless chocolate cake recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 170 C for at least 15 mins..
- Grease a 8 or 9 inch round cake pan & drizzle some flour on it. or Line with a parchment paper. Set aside..
- Mix plain flour, cocoa,salt and baking soda. Sieve the mix at least twice to aerate the flour..
- Add sugar and mix it well. I use fine sugar. If you are using coarse one then you can also dissolve it in 1 cup water (called for the recipe) and pour it in the next step..
- Make a well in the center. Pour water,oil, vanilla and lemon juice or vinegar..
- Gently begin to mix well. Do not over mix..
- Pour it to the cake pan. Knock it a few times against the kitchen counter..
- Bake for 25 to 28 mins. Check after 23 mins. To check if it is completely baked, insert a skewer in the center of the cake and check. It must come out clean..
- Allow it to cool down for 8 to 10 mins. Invert it gently on a wire rack. Allow it to cool completely..
- If you want three Layers use this process 3 time or if you have same size cake tin u can 3 layer cake at a time..
The butter based chocolate cake have not yet featured here. Though I posted it for a decorated cake Recipe Index. Eggless Cake, Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Fudge Cake, Baking from scratch. I don't make many Simple and easy eggless chocolate cake without condensed milk. And it's very versatile with so many flavor A chilled cake is over but the frozen cakes have ice crystals which don't' do well with fondant.