Hot Choc Fondant Puddings.
You can have Hot Choc Fondant Puddings using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot Choc Fondant Puddings
- You need 55 grams of butter(softened).
- Prepare 85 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare 170 grams of condensed milk.
- You need 4 large of eggs beaten with a pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coffee dissolved in 1tbsp boiled water.
- It's 350 grams of melted dark chocolate.
- It's 85 grams of plain flour.
- You need 1 of cocoa powder for dusting.
- Prepare 6 of 150ml pudding/muffin tins.
Hot Choc Fondant Puddings instructions
- Preheat oven to 200°C(180°C fan ovens),Gas mark 6.
- Whisk the butter, sugar and condensed milk together until pale and creamy (use an electric hand whisk if you have one). Gently whisk in the eggs, a little at a time, followed by the vanilla and coffee mixture. Add the melted chocolate and mix thoroughly, then add the flour and whisk until smooth..
- Divide mixture evenly between the pudding basins and bake in the oven for 10 minutes on the hot tray. (Though mine takes about 11 and a half mins).
- To serve, quickly run a knife around the edge of the puddings to un-stick, and turn out onto plates..