TL's homemade fondant. THE BEST HOMEMADE FONDANT SUGAR PASTE RECIPE If you are looking for the best homemade fondant, sugar paste, recipe that's affordable and also tastes good, then this is it. Watch how to make fondant from scratch. Fondant creates a flat, polished frosting layer on your favorite cake, and gives you a great surface to add embellishments.
Making your own marshmallow fondant (MMF) is easy — so easy, in fact, you can do it in your microwave! But that's not even the best part: DIYing your fondant actually gives you way more control. Homemade Fondant Recipes vs Store Bought Fondant. You can have TL's homemade fondant using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of TL's homemade fondant
- You need 3 cup of mini marshallows.
- It's 1/2 oz of white baking chocolate with cocoa butter, finely chopped.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter , cut up.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of clear vanilla.
- It's 3 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 of paste food coloring if wanted.
Let's first talk about homemade fondant. How to Make Fondant like a Baking-Show Champ. Fondant brings so much to our most celebratory cakes: the flawlessly smooth finish, the rich colors, and those perfectly sculpted garnishes of flowers. Homemade fondant always tastes the best, and this fast, easy version doesn't contain special ingredients like glucose or glycerin.
TL's homemade fondant step by step
- In microwave safe bowl combine marshmallows, white chocolate , butter and milk. Microwave on 100 percent power (high) for one minute. Stir the mixture until smooth. If needed, microwave again until melted..
- Stir in vanilla and 1 and a half cup powered sugar. Mix until combined..
- Sprinkle work surface with half cup powered sugar. Pour mixture onto the powered sugar and begin to knead. Sprinkle with powered sugar and work until no longer sticky..
- If desired add color and knead it thru..
IS there such a thing as homemade fondant? I was watching this show on cupcake & cake decorating and my daughter thought some of the projects they. For a Homemade Fondant (without marshmallows) that holds STRONG COLORS, check out The easiest homemade fondant around, and it's yummy This one will give you the confidence to give it a. Commercial fondant does not taste good. Making it is worth the time & is surprisingly easy to do.