Red velvet cup cakes with cream cheese frosting. Classic red velvet cupcakes with a luscious cream cheese frosting. Adapted into little red cupcakes and topped with a dollop of cream cheese frosting, they make for a colorful and tasty dessert for late winter picnics and are. I ended up making two batches of red velvet cupcakes to take to a handful of events with friends this weekend, and they were a definite hit!
I should know because I used to be one. From red velvet brownies and red velvet cookies and red velvet cupcakes, I've had a lot of Red Velvet Cake Video Tutorial. Strawberry Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. You can cook Red velvet cup cakes with cream cheese frosting using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red velvet cup cakes with cream cheese frosting
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 cup of butter milk room temperature.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It's 2 tbsp of red food coloring.
- It's 1 tsp of white distilled vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanillia extract.
- Prepare 1 lb of cream cheese.
- It's 2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 cup of confectioners sugar.
Garnish with chopped pecans and a fresh raspberry or strawberry. Cook's Note. *Frost the cupcakes with a butter knife or pipe it on with a big star tip. Sharing an amazing and easy recipe for Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. These cupcakes are super-moist and fluffy and guaranteed to be your.
Red velvet cup cakes with cream cheese frosting step by step
- pre heat oven 350 line 2(12- cup) muffin pans with cup cake paper.
- in mefium mixing bowl sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder. in large bowl gently beat together the oil, butter milk, eggs, food coloring, and vinegar, and vanilla with hand held mixer.
- add the sifted dry ingredients to the wet and mix until smooth and cimbined.
- divde the batter evenly among the cupcake tins about 2/3 filled. bake in oven for about 20-22minutes, turning the pan once half way throught. test the cup cakes with a toothpick for doneness. remove from oven and cool completely before frosting.
- for cream cheese frosting.
- in large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla together until smooth. add the sugar and on low speed, beat until incorporated. increase the speed to high and mix until very light and fluffy..
These are the absolute BEST red velvet cupcakes! A gorgeous red color, moist and fluffy, and topped with a luscious cream cheese frosting. Really, really good red velvet cupcakes can be totally elusive, right? Some are dry, some are TOO red. Red velvet cake is not meant to have a super strong chocolate flavor.