Oreo Brownies with Cookie Dough Frosting.
You can cook Oreo Brownies with Cookie Dough Frosting using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo Brownies with Cookie Dough Frosting
- You need of Brownies.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It's 1/3 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 packages of Oreos.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It's of Cookie Dough Frosting.
- It's 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
Oreo Brownies with Cookie Dough Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 180º.
- Put sugar, flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder and brown sugar in a bowl..
- Add beaten eggs, oil and vanilla and mix..
- Break each Oreo cookie into quarters and add to mixture..
- Pour into a greased or lined brownie pan and bake for 20-25 minutes..
- For the frosting, mix the room temperature butter together with the rest of the ingredients and spread over cooled brownie. Chill and cut into 16 squares..