Canoli dip icing. I hunted for a cannoli dip recipe after trying one made by a friend. This is yummy--my preschooler even approved! Holy cannoli this dip is good.
Cannoli dip is made of pretty much the same ingredients as cannoli filling. The ingredients include ricotta cheese, mascarpone cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla. An easy cannoli dip (that doesn't taste like cream cheese!) mixed with delicious mini chocolate chips and served with broken waffle cones for dipping. You can cook Canoli dip icing using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Canoli dip icing
- Prepare 4 oz of heavy cream.
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It's 1 stick of butter.
- It's 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of almond extract.
- It's 6 oz of chocolate chips.
An easy sweet dip that tastes just like cannoli filling! While there is no comparison, they are also a tremendous amount of work. This cannoli dip is a quick fix that delivers the fabulous flavor of cannoli. Food and I have a crazy relationship.
Canoli dip icing instructions
- Add cream cheese, butter and heavy cream to mixing bowl..
- Fold in ricotta cheese then confectioners sugar then vanilla and almond extracts..
- Throw in fridge for 20 min.
- Ice cake or serve with vanilla wafers. Sprinkle chocolate chips over top..
When I taste something amazing, I go weak in the knees. Yes, I have a love affair with food :). Have you tried a cannoli before? This super easy dip reminiscent of Italy's classic cannoli dessert will be a hit with anyone who tries it — trust us! Cannolis are the greatest food ever invented.