Coffeemate Creamer Icing.
You can cook Coffeemate Creamer Icing using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coffeemate Creamer Icing
- Prepare 1 cup of Crisco shortening.
- It's 1/2 cup of to 3/4 cup Coffeemate Creamer (I used Sugar Free Italian Sweet Cream) or any flavor of your choice.
- It's 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It's 2 lb of powdered sugar.
- It's 3 tbsp of dark chocolate cocoa powder (optional for chocolate icing).
Coffeemate Creamer Icing step by step
- Cream shortening and vanilla until smooth and incorporated in a stand mixer or with beaters..
- Add powdered sugar one cup at a time. If the icing is too thick add the creamer a little at a time to a smooth creamy consistency. Make sure you're not mixing it on high because you'll end up with powdered sugar all over the place flying out of the bowl. A low speed is best. (I know, I'm impatient too! Lol).
- Add more creamer for a smoother piping consistency and less for a stiffer consistency..
- Sift the cocoa powder and add to icing if preferred for a chocolate icing..
- This icing is really good for decorating cakes as it holds it shape for piping and has a nice "crust" that even most typical buttercream have. But once you bite into it, it's creamy as ever!.
- Feel free to add any kind of flavored creamer you like to this recipe!.
- This recipe makes quite a bit and keeps well in the fridge for later use. Makes enough to frost and decorate a double layered 9" cake..