Chocolate cake with strawberry cream cheese frosting(Valentine idea)by Pam.... If you are looking for something a little bit different for your Valentine's Day dessert, try these Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting! Garnish the cake with white chocolate shavings, cream cheese frosting and strawberries. Our favorite Valentine Breakfast: Mini Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cream Cheese Danishes are delicious and Savory magic cake with roasted peppers and tandoori - Clean Eating Snacks.
Add the cream cheese mixture and decorate with chocolate leaves and strawberries. Learn how to make small batch Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting with real strawberries from scratch without using No cake, no jello, no strawberry extract. Simply basic pantry ingredients plus fresh strawberries. You can have Chocolate cake with strawberry cream cheese frosting(Valentine idea)by Pam... using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake with strawberry cream cheese frosting(Valentine idea)by Pam...
- Prepare of for cake....
- It's 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of melted unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 of egg.
- You need 1 of strawberries cut like heart shape for toppings.
- You need of for frosting....
- Prepare 200 grams of cream cheese.
- It's 40 grams of unsalted melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of powder sugar or depends on your taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mashed fresh strawberries.
Of course the best strawberry cupcake recipe needs. Add the rich cream cheese frosting, and this cake has blue ribbon potential. This is a superior cake, perfect for birthday parties and baby showers. Place the cake mix, strawberry gelatin, mashed strawberries and juice, oil, milk and eggs in a large mixing bowl and blend with an electric mixer on.
Chocolate cake with strawberry cream cheese frosting(Valentine idea)by Pam... instructions
- preheat oven 350°F.
- in a mixing bowl sifted flour ,cocoa,baking powder,sugar in adding butter,milk,egg and vanilla using electric cake mixer blend well..
- pour into your heart shape baking dish. bake 35 to 45 minute or untill thw inserted knife comes out clean.set aside let completely cool..
- in another bowl using electric mixer cream the cheese adding butter and sugar then the strawberries chill untill yourcake is ready spread onto cake.top with fresh heart shape strawberries....
This cream cheese frosting is easy. Strawberry cream cheese, butter, and confectioners' sugar. Common, it has to be good with that ingredient list Slather that frosting on nice and thick! I added a strawberry slice and sprinkled a few chocolate chips on top of the frosting. Our easy strawberry cake is made with a cake mix and strawberry gelatin.