cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting. It's like eating a chocolate covered marshmallow. You get a rich chocolate brownie base and a melt-in-your-mouth light as air toasted marshmallow The marshmallow frosting is delicious toasted but it most definitely doesn't have to be. Toasted or not this frosting reminds me of the soft center of a.
Cream butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. These chocolate cupcakes feature an Oreo frosting recipe with bits of crumbled cookie and a bit of tangy cream cheese to offset the sweetness. These box mix chocolate cupcakes are super moist and chocolatey because of the added buttermilk and cocoa powder, plus our recipe doesn't call for. You can have cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting
- Prepare 1 lb of box brownie mix.
- Prepare 1 lb of chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Prepare of FROSTING.
- You need 1 cup of butter,softened.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- It's 7 oz of marshmallow cream.
A boxed brownie mix is used and the cookie dough frosting is made from scratch. It's basically chocolate chip cookie dough with no eggs. Leave them out too long and the frosting starts to melt a little bit. The cupcakes are pretty rich, and if I was too make them again, especially for kids, I would.
cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- mix brownie batter @ directed on box..
- line 12 muffin tins w/ liners..
- cut cookie dough into 12 1/4 in. slices,and place in bottom of each muffin tin..
- spoon batter over the cookie dough,filling about 2/3 full. bake for 20 MIN or until brownies are set..
- remove and cool..
- when completely cooled,frost your brownies..
- In a large bowl,beat butter,vanilla,and milk( med-low)until smooth and mixed. add powdered sugar and cocoa powder,and beat on low speed until mixed. add chocolate syrup and beat on high,for 2 MIN until light and fluffy..
- using a spatula fold in marshmallow cream,just until swirled throughout..
You've got a Brownie Brittle™ crust, a graham cracker cupcake and chocolate marshmallow frosting. These three things combined makes for one Next comes the cocoa powder followed by lots of powdered sugar and a little bit of milk. I really like to WHIP my frosting to death, because if I am. These dark, chocolaty cupcakes crowned with fluffy toasted-marshmallow frosting are as tasty as they are beautiful. First make the cupcakes and let them cool, then get to work on the frosting by warming up egg whites and sugar over simmering water.