AMIEs Chocolate Frosting.
You can have AMIEs Chocolate Frosting using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Chocolate Frosting
- Prepare 150 grams of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter, chopped.
- Prepare 50 grams of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- It's 3 of to 4 tablespoons warm milk.
AMIEs Chocolate Frosting step by step
- Put the chocolate and butter together in a double boiler, stirring continoustly until blended. Add the egg yolk and mix well. Sift in the icing sugar and beat until smooth. Beat in the milk until crreamy. Add more milk if the mixture is too stiff, to give a soft dropping consistency..