Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting.
You can cook Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting
- Prepare 17.5 oz of Gingerbread cookie mix.
- It's 1 stick of melted butter.
- You need 1 C of coconut oil.
- You need 1 C of milk chocolate chips.
- It's 1/4 C of cocoa powder.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese; softened.
- You need 1/4 C of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 C of powdered sugar.
- It's 1 T of banana extract.
- You need 2 T of melted butter.
Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Whisk together gingerbread cookie mix, 1/4 C cocoa powder, coconut oil, eggs, and melted butter until blended..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Spray an 8 x 8 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Whisk together cream cheese, 1/4 C cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and butter until smooth. Fold in banana extract. Add a tiny bit of milk if necessary to adjust consistency..
- Variations; Vegetable oil, bakers chocolate, shredded coconut, evaporated milk, pecans, walnuts, white chocolate, molasses, ground ginger, cinnamon, allspice, clove, heavy cream, vanilla extract, coffee extract, espresso powder, nutmeg, sour cream, brown sugar, caramelized bananas, rum, rum extract, pumpkin pie spice, honey, cayenne, raspberry, caramel, cashews, cherries, dates, maple, orange, plums, raisins, port, strawberries,.