Chocolate Peanut Butter Buttercream " Whoopie " Pies.
You can cook Chocolate Peanut Butter Buttercream " Whoopie " Pies using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Buttercream " Whoopie " Pies
- It's of For the Chocolate Whoopie.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter- melted.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- It's 2 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It's of Peanut Butter Buttercream Filling.
- It's 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It's 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of confectioners sugar.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Buttercream " Whoopie " Pies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spray or line cookie sheet..
- In a bowl mix the flour, cocoa, b.Soda, b. Powder, salt . In a mixer cream together brown sugar & butter together. Mix in vanilla & egg. Add dry in ingredients & milk.Continue to mix until smooth. Scrap bowl..
- Drop by 1/4 cup. ( I used a #20 scoop).onto your baking sheet leaving 1" space between cakes as they will grow. Bake 11-13 minutes. Remove from oven. Allow to Cool..
- Once they are cool. Beat melted butter & peanut butter in a mixing bowl until smooth. Gradually mix in powered sugar & thick. Add in milk. Continue beating for 2 minutes until buttercream is spreadable & fluffy. Put some icing on one & then press another one on top..
- This makes 10-12 pies..