You can have Chocolate Fondant using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Fondant
- You need 6 of Eggs at room temperature.
- It's 6 of Egg yolks at room temperature.
- Prepare 300 g of powder sugar.
- You need 300 g of dark chocolate, finely chopped.
- It's 300 g of light butter at room temperature.
- It's 240 g of white flour.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cacao.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla powder.
Chocolate Fondant step by step
- Whisk eggs and egg whites. Add sugar and whisk until smooth..
- Melt chocolate with butter. Add to the eggs/sugar mixture..
- Combine flour, cocoa, and vanilla. Add gradually to the mixture..
- Pour mixture in 12 pre-buttered fondant cups and cook in 200 Celsius degrees oven for 12 minutes. The edges will be firm and the center will remain melting..