Thai Sauce with Garlic.
You can cook Thai Sauce with Garlic using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Sauce with Garlic
- Prepare 500 gm of Clams.
- You need 4 tbsp of Thai Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato Sauce.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Spring Onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chopped Ginger.
Thai Sauce with Garlic instructions
- Heat up the wok with 2tbsp of cooking oil, then stir-fried the garlic & ginger.
- The garlic turned into brownish color add in the Tomato & Thai Sauce.
- Put in the Clams and stir-fried with pinch of salt... cooked about 3 to 4 minutes add in the spring onions and ready to be served..