Rootbeer Brownie Cake W/chocolate rootbeer frosting. Fill to top with A&W® Root Beer. Top with a toasted marshmallow, mini chocolate chips, and graham cracker Brownie Sundae Root Beer Float Recipe. Put some brownie bits in the mug.
Find recipes and tutorials to make homemade chocolate, decorated cupcakes and cakes, fun rice krispie treats, modeling chocolate decorations. Cupcakes: Mix the cake mix, pudding and eggs on low. This layered Chocolate Brownie Cake is sandwiched around creamy peanut butter frosting and smothered in chocolate ganache. You can cook Rootbeer Brownie Cake W/chocolate rootbeer frosting using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rootbeer Brownie Cake W/chocolate rootbeer frosting
- You need of brownie cake.
- You need 1 box of brownie mix (about 18.4 oz.).
- You need 3/4 cup of high quality rootbeer flavored carbonated soda pop.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare of frosting.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter or margarine ( melted).
- You need 1/4 cup of rootbeer flavored carbonated soda pop.
- You need 1/4 cup of baking unsweetened cocoa (sifted).
- You need 3 cup of powdered sugar (sifted).
- Prepare of topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of or more or less depending on how much you like of either sprinkles,chopped walnuts or chopped pecans or chopped peanuts.
I made this easy on myself and used a box. Frostie Root Beer is a brand of root beer sold in the United States of America. If you can't decide between a cake or a brownie, this brownie cake topped with chocolate frosting and caramel is the perfect compromise. Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate Brownie Cake.
Rootbeer Brownie Cake W/chocolate rootbeer frosting instructions
- for the brownie cake:.
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- combine all ingredients and mix well..
- pour mix into a greased 8x9 pan..
- bake 24-28 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- let cool..
- meanwhile for the frosting:.
- combine butter, cocoa and rootbeer. mix well..
- add powdered sugar a cup at a time until u have no sugar left. mixing well..
- when brownie cake is cooled frost with frosting..
- add topping of choice.. I chose sprinkles this time..
- serve and enjoy!.
- hint: if u want a bit more rootbeer flavor add a few drops of rootbeer extract to the cake and the frosting..
- hint: the high end rootbeer is better.. gives it a much better flavor than a mild generic rootbeer...
- (this makes enough frosting to frost two brownie cakes.. I used it all on one cake cuz we like a lot of frosting. but frosting is very sweet so u may only want to use half the frosting).
Sassafras Root for Rootbeer, Bitters and Tonics. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until frosting is smooth and spreadable. They are available in these flavors: Chocolate, Caramel, Peaches & Cream, Strawberries & Cream, Vanilla, Bananas & Cream, Cookies & Cream. How do I make this Two Point Rootbeer Protein Shake? Combine all ingredients for cake, beating until smooth.