Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting.
You can cook Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
- You need 1 stick of Butter (room temp).
- Prepare 1 stick of Cream Cheese (room temp).
- You need 1/4 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- It's 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 5 oz of Milk Chocolate.
Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting instructions
- In a small bowl whisk together your Sugar,Cocoa and Salt. And set that aside..
- Grab your Butter and Cream Cheese and using an electrical mixer (at high speed) mix that together, until it has a creamy consistency..
- Set your mixer on low speed, and moderately add in your sugary mix..
- Now in a separate bowl melt your Chocolate and add that it!.
- And it's ready to use!.