You can have Stuffed Clams using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Clams
- Prepare 18 of cherrystone clams cleaned.
- It's 1/2 of salt.
- You need 1/2 lb of pork,finely diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of Fresh mushrooms,finely diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chablis.
- It's 1 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of scallions,minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger root, peeled & minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Stuffed Clams instructions
- place clams into large pot together with salt & half cup of water ,place over high heat and steam the clams for about 5 minutes, shaking the pot freguently, just until clams open drain the clams remove clams from shells , discord any clams from did not open . mince the clams , rinse & dry the shells in mixing bowl. combine clams & remaining ingredients. mix well and toss the mixture in the bowl .with a spoon dipped in cold water stuff the shells with the mixture rounded and smooth .put clams on tray and cook in oven at 350' for 20 to 30 minutes. sprinkle top of clams with parprika.