Whipped Chocolate Ganache Frosting / Filling.
You can have Whipped Chocolate Ganache Frosting / Filling using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whipped Chocolate Ganache Frosting / Filling
- Prepare 16 oz of dark chocolate, not more than 60%., chopped.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
Whipped Chocolate Ganache Frosting / Filling instructions
- Have cmhopped chocolate in a large bowl.
- Heat cream in the microwave or on stove top until.it comes to a simmer. Remove from heat and pour over chopped chocolate. Let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature, then chill about 1 hour until cold.
- When ready to use beat until light and fluffy. If your chocolate is to cold to whip heat a couple of tablespoons cream to just warm.and add by drops to get the frosting started..
- This frosting is great on cakes, cupcakes, brownies and bars. It's also a wonderful filling for cupcakes and sandwiched between cookies!.