Steak and sausage kabobs. Heat grill to medium high heat. These veggie and sausage kabobs are super easy and quick to make and they require few ingredients. For the kabobs, we're using Butterball's After the veggies and sausage are prepared, all the ingredients get tossed in oil and an easy seasoning blend.
Expect a crowd to gather around the grill when these flavorful kabobs are cooking. Not only do they often combine meat, vegetable, starch, and seafood courses all in one, but You can stick to the classics with recipes like Steak and Potato Kabobs or Cajun Shrimp Kabobs with Sausage. Steak Kebabs are the one of the tastiest summertime dinners! You can cook Steak and sausage kabobs using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak and sausage kabobs
- You need 1-1.5 lb of skirt steak.
- Prepare 1 pkg of smoked sausage - I use aidells all natural - cut into 3/4" slices.
- It's 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 of white onion, cut in half, then into large wedges.
These are layered with juicy tender pieces of flavorful, marinated beef and colorful quartet of tender veggies. An exciting recipe the whole family can agree on! Heat that grill up for these Grilled Shrimp and Sausage Kabobs - with lots of veggies, sausage, shrimp and bacon, all The ingredient list in the glaze for these kabobs is a little unconventional, but trust me - it works. The sauce is sticky and sweet and is perfect on this kabob recipe.
Steak and sausage kabobs instructions
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Cut steak crosswise into 6 pieces, then across the grain into 4 slices. Place steak into bowl and mix with Worcestershire. Let stand 10 mins, or can refrigerate and marinate overnight.
- Thread steak onto skewers, alternating with onion and sausage..
- Grill kabobs for 10 minutes or until steak is medium, turning every 3 minutes..
These Oven Steak Kabobs are easy to make and economical compared to going out to eat. Soooo this is how I make my Oven Steak Kabobs. This recipe works just as well for chicken, too. Just substitute boneless skinless chicken breasts and follow all the instructions just as they are written. Steak kabobs with the best marinade perfect for grilling or baking!