Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes with Browned-Butter-Cinnamon-Cream-Cheese Frosting (from. These awesome, super easy and delicious cakes. Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes are topped with a to-die-for Browned Butter-Cinnamon-Cream Cheese Frosting for an irresistible bite-sized dessert. Gradually add to chocolate mixture alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
But when you add the cinnamon to it… mind blowing! If you are a fan of those flavors, you will be enchanted with this. Pipable and not too sweet browned butter cinnamon cream cheese frosting, makes them extra special. You can cook Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes with Browned-Butter-Cinnamon-Cream-Cheese Frosting (from using 17 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes with Browned-Butter-Cinnamon-Cream-Cheese Frosting (from
- You need of Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate morsels.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1 of 16oz package of light brown sugar.
- It's 3 of large eggs.
- It's 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of 8oz container of sour cream.
- It's 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Browned-butter-cinnamon-cream-cheese frosting.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 of 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 2 of 16oz packages of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
This will most likely become your go-to I loved it with cream cheese frosting since the velvety frosting went so well with the cupcake texture 🙂 Im going to top with chocolate or peanut. Rich and moist Guinness chocolate cupcakes, topped off with a sweet cinnamon cream cheese frosting. Perfect for St Patrick's day celebrations. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together butter and sugar.
Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes with Browned-Butter-Cinnamon-Cream-Cheese Frosting (from instructions
- Cupcakes: Preheat oven to 350°..
- Microwave morsels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals..
- Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended (about 5 minutes)..
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition..
- Add melted chocolate; beat until blended..
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt..
- Gradually add to chocolate mixture alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture..
- Beat at low speed just until blended after each addition..
- Gradually add hot water in a slow, steady stream, beating at low speed just until blended..
- Stir in vanilla.
- Place 36 paper baking cups in 3 (12-cup) muffin pans; spoon batter into cups, filling three-fourths full..
- Bake at 350° for 18 to 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean..
- Remove from pans to wire racks, and let cool completely (about 45 minutes)..
- Icing: Cook butter in a small heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, 6 to 8 minutes or until butter begins to turn golden brown..
- Immediately remove from heat..
- Pour butter into a bowl. Cover and chill 1 hour or until butter is cool and begins to solidify..
- Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until light and fluffy..
- Stir in cinnamon and vanilla.
- Pipe onto cupcakes.
Mix in egg and vanilla, followed by sifted dry ingredients. Butter: When creamed with sugar, butter adds flavor, moisture, and structure. Sugar: I love the mix of both brown sugar and granulated sugar in these cupcakes. Super-moist and flavorful banana cupcakes with creamy cinnamon cream cheese frosting on top! I chose to do a cinnamon-cream cheese frosting because there is a chain of family restaurants in the Pittsburgh area (King's) that serves their apple pie with cinnamon ice cream.