One minute chocolate sauce/icing. A chocolate version of the classic minute icing. Cocoa is boiled with milk, butter and sugar, then beaten to a fudge-like consistency. I needed a icing recipe for a cake that I made from this site.
On Saturday morning, I fully expected to see someone else as the winner of the "best baking blog" But the reality is this chocolate mug cake only took one minute to make. Our chocolate sauce is easily made in just minutes with just six pantry ingredients. It's so good you might never buy chocolate sauce again. You can cook One minute chocolate sauce/icing using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One minute chocolate sauce/icing
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
The sauce may be used hot or cold, on ice cream, cake, fruit, or combined with milk to make a quick cup of hot chocolate (blend milk and amount of sauce to. Chocolate Frosting Recipe for cakes & cupcakes! Technically this easy chocolate sauce is a chocolate ganache, but it's chocolatey, amazing, and so there for you when you need it. Now you can have a rich, chocolate dessert in an instant.
One minute chocolate sauce/icing instructions
- In a saucepan combine, sugar, cocoa powder, butter, milk, vanilla. Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly and cook for one minute. Remove from heat..
- Using an electric mixer, beat icing for 3 minutes or until mixture cools and thickens to spreading consistency..
- Spread or drizzle or however u want to use this onto a completely cooled cake, pie, ice cream, etc. Possibly even to make chocolate milk..
Why don't we have more ice cream socials?? Now, is this as good as a traditionally baked chocolate cake? Of course not, but it's certainly close enough. This Chocolate Cake Made in the Microwave is moist, fudgy, and packed with chocolate and can be made in MINUTES. Mug cake recipe: Combine dry ingredients and mix very, very well.