Soft Yellow Cake with Old Fashion Chocolate Frosting.
You can have Soft Yellow Cake with Old Fashion Chocolate Frosting using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soft Yellow Cake with Old Fashion Chocolate Frosting
- You need of Frosting.
- It's 1/2 cup of room temp soft butter.
- Prepare 2 2/3 cup of confectioners sugar sifted.
- It's 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa sifted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of butter vanilla flavor emulsion.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Yellow Cake.
- You need 2 cup of AP Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 2 sticks (1 cup) of butter room temp.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1 cup of vanilla yogurt.
Soft Yellow Cake with Old Fashion Chocolate Frosting instructions
- For frosting. In a mixer, cream butter until soft.
- Add sifted confectioners sugar and cocoa powder. Mix well..
- Add butter vanilla flavor and salt and milk. Make sure it’s well combined smooth and beautiful. Set aside for.
- Preheat oven 325F.
- Sift all dry ingredients. Set aside..
- Cream together sugar and butter until smooth and fluffy.
- Add eggs and yolks one at a time until just combined then add vanilla flavor.
- Add dry ingredients until mixed in. After that fold in the yogurt!!.
- Add to sprayed or parchment lined pans. Rest batter for 3-5 mins. Bake for 15-35 mins. Check from time to time to ensure even baking..
- Let cool. Frost and enjoy. 😌.