Best Chocolate Frosting.
You can have Best Chocolate Frosting using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best Chocolate Frosting
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Milk.
- It's 3 3/4 cup of Powdered sugar.
- It's 2/3 cup of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Salted butter.
Best Chocolate Frosting step by step
- Melt butter until partially melted (around 35 seconds in the microwave) and combine with cocoa powder until creamy..
- Add in vanilla extract and mix..
- Add in 1/3 cup milk slowly and combine. Don't beat it too hard or it'll splatter..
- Add in 2 cups of powdered sugar slowly. Again, don't beat too hard or it'll splatter. Remember to scrap off excess chocolate from the sides..
- Add in the final 1/3 cup of milk and the final 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar. Combine and beat until finished. Refrigerate to save and enjoy..
- This will make about 5-6 cups, enough to cover two stacked cakes or up to a 9x12 pan with some left over..