Clam, Shrimp, and Chicken Chinese Dumplings.
You can have Clam, Shrimp, and Chicken Chinese Dumplings using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Clam, Shrimp, and Chicken Chinese Dumplings
- It's 3/4 cup of Ground Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Short Neck Clams.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of Shrimp.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It's 1/3 tsp of Szechuan pepper powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Scallions.
- Prepare 1 packages of Shanghai style dumpling wrappers.
Clam, Shrimp, and Chicken Chinese Dumplings instructions
- Mince chicken breast, or use store-bought ground chicken meat. Add chicken to the mixing bowl..
- Put the clams in boiling water until they start to open. Remove from the boiling water into cold water, shuck the clams, and finely chop the clam meat. Place in a mixing bowl..
- Finely chop the shrimp and add to the mixing bowl..
- Finely chop scallions and add them to the mixing bowl..
- Add salt, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, and Szechuan pepper to bowl..
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly..
- Roll out the wrapper dough into wrappers..
- Wrap the filling in the dumpling wrappers..
- Place dumplings in a bamboo or metal steamer and steam then until hot and juicy..