Best Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
You can cook Best Chocolate Buttercream Frosting using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- It's 2 cup of Butter, softened.
- It's 2 lb. of Powdered Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vanilla.
- It's 2-4 tablespoons of milk.
Best Chocolate Buttercream Frosting step by step
- Combine the Powdered Sugar and the Cocoa Powder in the mixing bowl..
- Mix the Powdered Sugar and the Cocoa Powder on low until it is completely combined..
- Add 4 sticks of softened butter and 2 tablespoons of Vanilla and mix until thoroughly combined. (on a medium speed) icing will appear dry. Add milk 1 tablespoon at a time until and beat at medium speed until you have a light and fluffy consistency..
- I found the recipe at Twosisterscrafting.com and it has worked great for cakes and cupcakes. I like to use a lot of icing when decorating with a pastry bag. 1- 10 inch cake of 24 highly pipped cupcakes..