Queso Fresco Scrambled Egg Breakfast Tacos.
You can cook Queso Fresco Scrambled Egg Breakfast Tacos using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Queso Fresco Scrambled Egg Breakfast Tacos
- It's 1/4 cup of queso fresco cheese, crumbled.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of milk.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Queso Fresco Scrambled Egg Breakfast Tacos step by step
- Heat a small pan sprayed with non stick cooking spray over medium heat..
- Whisk eggs, milk, garlic, parsley and salt & pepper in a bowl..
- Pour into pan and stir until eggs start to set..
- When eggs start to set add queso fresco cheese and stir until eggs are fully cooked. Remove from heat..
- Heat 2 flour tortillas in the microwave for 15 seconds or until warm..
- Spoon scrambled eggs onto tortilla and roll up. Serve with sour cream and salsa. Enjoy!.