Shrimp Breakfast Tacos. Originating in Baja California, fish and shrimp tacos have become popular pretty much anywhere seafood is available. These in particular have quickly become a fan favorite. Baked Barbecue shrimp scrambled with eggs and placed into a lightly toasted flour tortilla taco.
Kick them up a notch with homemade flour tortillas too, if you'd like! Easy breakfast tacos recipe with shredded potatoes, peppers and onions. You have just found your These breakfast tacos are ultra-satisfying, quick, and delicious. You can have Shrimp Breakfast Tacos using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Breakfast Tacos
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers, chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp meat.
- It's of salt, pepper, & garlic.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- It's 1/4 cup of dairy.
- It's of cilantro or parsley.
- Prepare 1 packages of tortillas.
Adam and I both love them for. Easy Shrimp Tacos are the perfect simple dinner for busy weeknights! It's Natasha from Salt & Lavender bringing you another easy and delicious dinner that's a great timesaver. Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here.
Shrimp Breakfast Tacos step by step
- Heat oil to medium high heat..
- Add onions and cook until translucent..
- Add peppers and mushrooms. Cook half way..
- Add shrimp and seasoning. Cook until heated..
- Mix eggs and daily. Pour over the shrimp and vegetables..
- Optional - add cilantro/parsley..
- When eggs are done, place in a tortilla and enjoy. Also, you may want to top with cheese..
- Burrito version.
But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette. These easy shrimp tacos are a fast dinner recipe for weeknights or entertaining. They taste stunning drizzled in a creamy cilantro sauce! These fresh-tasting Mexican shrimp tacos come together easily with Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning Mix, Old El Paso™ Taco Shells and Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky Salsa. To make shrimp tacos, try to buy large shrimp from the store.