Starter Avocado Soup with Spicy Grilled Shrimp. In a skillet, sauté the shrimp in the remaining oil with the chili powder and Cayenne pepper until the shrimp changes color. The cold avocado soup tastes best the same day. It can also be garnished with Margarita Ceviche (Margarita Ceviche.
Spicy shrimp topped with a salsa made from avocados, red onion, and cilantro and topped with cheese. Swimsuit season is almost here and some of us (ahem) have a few pounds to lose. These Grilled Shrimp Tacos with Avocado Salsa are light and easy on the waistline. You can cook Starter Avocado Soup with Spicy Grilled Shrimp using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Starter Avocado Soup with Spicy Grilled Shrimp
- Prepare of soup.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of greek yogurt and cream cheese blend.
- You need 1/4 cup of drained fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1 large of avocado.
- It's 1 clove of of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's of shrimp.
- Prepare 4 large of shrimp, deveined, with shell removed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic chili sauce.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh lime zest.
- It's 1 of bias sliced green onion for garnish.
- It's 1/4 cup of diced fire roasted tomatoes for garnish.
- You need 4 tsp of sour cream, optional.
These tasty shrimp tacos with tomatillo salsa and avocado are seasoned with chili and lime juice for a quick and easy dinner. Spicy Tortilla Soup with Shrimp and Avocado. This soup was a little spicy for me but it was very tasty. Everyone who tasted the soup found it was delicious as well.
Starter Avocado Soup with Spicy Grilled Shrimp instructions
- Marinate shrimp in shrimps ingredients list except for garnishes. Let marinate 1 hour..
- In a blender,blend all soup ingredients until creamy. Just a few seconds..
- Place in sauce pan on low and just heat through..
- Get a grill pan nice and hot..
- Grill shrimp 1-2 minutes on each side. Cooked shrimp will be pink. But do not overcook for they become rubbery..
- Plate soups in small ramekins. Top corner with garnish of tomatoes and top with one shrimp. Sprinkle a touch of green onion on top..
- THIS SOUP IS SERVED JUST WARMED THROUGH BUT MAY BE SERVED CHILLED ON A HOT SUMMER'S DAY!.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
Prepare the shrimp: Rinse shrimp and pat dry with a papertowel. Remove from grill, let cool, them remove from skewars. In a large bowl, combine mango, avocado and grilled shrimp. The avocado supplies valuable unsaturated fat and vitamin E, which are good for the heart and blood vessels. Serve toasted whole wheat bread or a crispy baguette with this starter for the perfect dietary fiber balance!