You can have Crispy Hash using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Hash
- Prepare of hamburger.
- Prepare 1/3 lb of hamburger.
- It's 1/2 small of onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
- It's of salt.
- It's of topping, optional.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Heinz tomato ketchup, optional.
Crispy Hash instructions
- Pan fry hamburger, till you get a crust thats crispy..
- Chop up hamburger with a spatula, dice the onion, and add onions stirring constantly. When onions are caramelized add water and cover. Remove from heat..
- Crack, salt, and beat your eggs. Get pan hot. Turn off the heat. Add the butter. When the butter is melted add eggs and turn on the heat..
- Stir eggs, don't let them stick to bottom of the pan. Try not to get any color as far as caramelized is concerned. Just golden..
- When eggs are done add to a plate. Form a ring with eggs on the plate. Then salt the hamburger and add to middle of egg ring..
- Add ketchup if you like serve I hope you enjoy!.