Mike's EZ Garlic Clam Linguine Alfredo. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large saucepan. Saute onion and garlic over medium heat until tender. Cook linguini as directed on box.
I double the amounts and used it as a base for clams on top of linguine. I cooked the clams in a special lemon/pepper Phillips marinade. This a very easy way to make Alfredo pasta with few ingredients. You can have Mike's EZ Garlic Clam Linguine Alfredo using 28 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Garlic Clam Linguine Alfredo
- It's of ● For The Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
- It's 1 Jar (15 oz) of Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 1 Jar (15 oz) of Bertolli Parmasean Alfredo Sauce.
- It's 1 Can (28 oz) of Quality Pre-Steamed Baby Clams [to be added last - drained - rinsed -reserve fluids].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese [+ reserves].
- It's 7 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed and fine minced].
- Prepare 1 Can (6.5 oz) of Artichoke Hearts [optional - in water - fully drained].
- It's 1/8 Cup of Fresh Chives [minced].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Mushrooms [your choice - i used portablla - clean out black fibers - chopped].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- It's 1/8 Cup of Fresh Parsley [+ reserves].
- It's of ● For The Shelled Clams.
- It's 1 Pound of Package Whole Shelled Clams [rinsed - frozen, pre-steamed or fresh - i used pre-steamed - rinse].
- It's 1/2 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need of ● For The Noodles.
- Prepare as needed of Linguine Noodles.
- Prepare 1 Dash of Olive Oil.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Bread.
- You need as needed of Fresh French Bread.
- You need as needed of Plain Garlic Or Honey Butter.
- It's as needed of Garlic Dipping Oil.
- You need of ● For The Garnishments.
- Prepare as needed of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Parsley.
- You need of Opened Hard Shelled Clams.
Looking for the best clam sauce pasta? This Linguine with Clams from Delish.com is the best. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, and parsley.
Mike's EZ Garlic Clam Linguine Alfredo step by step
- Here's all you'll need..
- Use an Alfredo brand like Bertolli. Or, even a more affordable brand like Ragu Alfredo. Neither will lend that funky metallic taste that many brands do..
- Chop all vegetables and add everything [except for canned clams & juice or reserves] in the ● For The Garlic Alfredo Sauce section to a large pan and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir regularly. Slowly add clam juice as needed [if] your Alfredo Sauce becomes too thick. But, know you don't want your sauce too runny..
- Preheat your oven to 325°..
- Rinse your drained clams in a strainer under cool water in case of sand. Refrigerate..
- In the meantime, begin your noodle water boil. Add a dash of oil and 1 tsp salt to water. At boil, add your noodles and boil 2 minutes [under] manufactures directions. Drain noodles. Do not rinse..
- Place your bread directly on your oven rack. Warm for 5 minutes. Serve with room temperature butters..
- Place drained noodles and clams in your simmering sauce. Mix well. Keep covered for two minutes. Add additional clam juice again if your sauce appears too thick due to the noodle absorption. She will thicken up with sit time..
- Mix with forks. Lift and seperate your noodles to fully incorporate them..
- If using raw clams, scrub your shells and pull any beards. In a separate pan, place your butter and white wine. Bring to a simmer. Add your shelled clams and tightly cover. Simmer until all clams have opened. About 3 minutes if raw. If any do not open, disgard them. They're bad. If employing pre-steamed, steam for 1 minute or until heated..
- A, "stand alone," presentation by one of my newer, less adventurous students who just couldn't bring herself to eat or even touch actual shellfish. ;0).
- Serve pasta hot with warm fresh bread and butters to the side. Garnish dish with steamed clams, fresh parsley and shreaded Parmasean cheese. Enjoy!.
Toss the linguine with the alfredo sauce. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and lemon strips and cook, shaking the pan occasionally, until the garlic starts to. Make this super easy version of alfredo sauce with just cream cheese, butter, milk, and Parmigiano-Reggiano. This is a simple pasta recipe where thinly sliced garlic and red pepper flakes Linguine with clams is a classic that's easy to prepare and delicious any time of year.