Spaghetti Gravy with meat.
You can have Spaghetti Gravy with meat using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Gravy with meat
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- It's 1 can of tomato sauce, 12oz..
- Prepare 1/2 large of onion, diced.
- You need 2 clove of garic, mashed & chopped.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of basil pesto.
- It's 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 can of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of barbecue sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
Spaghetti Gravy with meat instructions
- Brown both ground meats together and drain grease.
- in a large pot add to the meats 1 1/2 T. of flour and let that cook for about 3 minutes, then add onions, garlic, basil pesto and cook till onion is clear.
- now pour in can of tomatoes and cook down for another 5 minutes.
- add large can of spaghetti sauce and Worcestershire.
- also add sugar and barbecue sauce , cover with lid and let simmer for at least an hour.
- while gravy simmers, boil some pasta, and serve with bread.