Pasta with a SIMPLE Bolognese. With this Spaghetti Bolognese recipe, the technique of the Italian classic has been simplified so you can create a Speedy Spaghetti Bolognese. Whether you're new to cooking or have advanced skills, this simple version of an Italian classic can be home-cooked from. An Italian, red sauce-y, baked pasta dish is a hearty meal on a chilly night.
Just make a simple green salad and you are good to go. Everyone needs a basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple. Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very gently until it's super rich. You can cook Pasta with a SIMPLE Bolognese using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta with a SIMPLE Bolognese
- Prepare 1 of onion (chopped).
- It's 500 grams of mince.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 can of of tomato puree (410g).
- Prepare 250 grams of dry pasta.
This is designed to be a low cost recipe. Today I show you how simple cook Pasta Bolognese. Add the reserved pasta cooking water and cook the pasta and sauce together over a medium heat until the water has reduced. Turn off the heat and give a big sprinkle of Parmigiano and a generous drizzle of the high quality finishing olive oil.
Pasta with a SIMPLE Bolognese instructions
- All the items in brackets can be added if wanted..
- Fry the onions, garlic (and chilli) until properly glazed..
- Add the mince (bacon bits, mushrooms, peppers) and cook through. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Add the full content of the tin of tomato puree. Fill the now empty tin with water to rinse it out and pour that into the meat. Stir and drop the heat so that the meat can simmer..
- Fill a large pot with water and put it to boil - this is for the pasta, so that when the pasta is cooked you can dish everything up and serve..
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet our until "al dente"..
- Pour the sauce over the drained pasta and serve with grated parmesan cheese..
I wanted to keep this Bolognese sauce recipe really simple and easy and have just a few ingredients lending I started with a simple soffrito/mirepoix consisting of carrot, onion and celery which adds real depth On toast topped with a sunny-side-up egg. In Lasagna or a delicious Bolognese Pasta Bake. Be the first to review this recipe. In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until no longer pink, crumbling with a spoon. Remove beef from pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.