Spaghetti with vegetables sauce. This vegetable spaghetti sauce is made with fresh summer vegetables and basil. Use fresh or canned tomatoes in this delicious pasta sauce. Use the sauce for a spaghetti dinner or lasagna, or use it to make chicken or eggplant Parmesan.
Looking for a classic Italian accompaniment? Place all vegetables, liquid from pan and tomato paste into the Vitamix container and secure lid. Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed. You can have Spaghetti with vegetables sauce using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with vegetables sauce
- Prepare 1 small of green bell pepper ( diced chopped ).
- It's 1 of Midium shallot ( diced chopped ).
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic ( finely chopped ).
- It's 2 medium of red tomatoes ( finely chopped ).
- Prepare 1 small of carrot ( grated ).
- Prepare 4 of Basil leaves ( finely chopped ).
- You need 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 of cube Maggie stock chicken flavors.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of White pepper.
- You need 200 grams of Mushrooms slice.
- You need 170 grams of Sweet corn.
- You need 250 grams of Spaghetti (250g).
Cook spaghetti according to package instructions, drain and mix with the tomato sauce. Sprinkle the whole basil leaves over the spaghetti. Shave Parmesan cheese over the top and season with freshly ground pepper. This post may contain affiliate links.
Spaghetti with vegetables sauce instructions
- cook spaghetti in boiling water add salt and oil ( drain well).
- In a small pot, heat vegetables oil, add garlic and stir fry until slightly golden colors..( in a low heat).
- Add onions stir few 3sec..
- Add carrots,sweet corn, mushrooms, bell peppers, cube stocks,and tomatoes.Stir constantly until the mixture soft.
- Add tomato paste, black peppers, white peppers, and basil.mix well 1min..
- covered and turned off the gas..
- Put the spaghetti in the plate spread with vegetables sauce..
- tips: add mozzarella cheese on top...(desired).
- Serve hot ...
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Print Recipe Show ❤ & Comment Jump to RecipeI'll. The spaghetti sauce is loaded with fresh veggies like peppers, spinach, onions, carrots, zucchini…really you can add whatever veggies you like. Enjoy this sauce over plain spaghetti, or use it in your favorite lasagna or baked ziti recipe when you have vegetarian guests at the table. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.