Ragu No Boiling Lasagna.
You can cook Ragu No Boiling Lasagna using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ragu No Boiling Lasagna
- Prepare 2 of containers (15 oz. ea.) ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, divided.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, divided.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of jars (1 lb. 8 oz. ea.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare 12 of uncooked lasagna noodles.
Ragu No Boiling Lasagna instructions
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in bowl; set aside..
- 2. Bake 1 hour covered tightly with aluminum foil. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake uncovered an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving..
- Prep time: 10 min Cook time: 70 min.