Spaghetti baked in Cheesy Spinach Sauce.
You can cook Spaghetti baked in Cheesy Spinach Sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti baked in Cheesy Spinach Sauce
- You need 3 bunch of spinach blanched.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 5 of green chillies.
- Prepare 500 grams of cooked spaghetti.
- You need 400 grams of cheesy white sauce.
- You need 100 grams of cheddar cheese.
Spaghetti baked in Cheesy Spinach Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven at 180°c.
- Grind blanched spinach with onion and green chillies to a fine paste.
- Prepare cheesy white sauce and keep aside.
- Now add spinach paste in the white sauce, add salt, black pepper and mixed dried herbs..
- Add cooked spaghetti in this mixture, transfer in a baking dish and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or till the top is golden brown..